Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Whitsunday Islands and Whitehaven Beach Sailing Safari 2D/1N
Prices are per person for a Single bed in a shared cabin.
BYO (bring your own) alcohol – NO GLASS. This will need to be purchased the day prior.
**Special dietary requirements of gluten free are subject to a surcharge of $10 per person and payable on check in**
- Included in price:
- All prices are per person in AUD and include GST, National Park and Great Barrier Reef Marine Park entry fees, administration fees, professional skipper and crew, live-aboard or camp ashore accommodation, all meals, fresh linen and use of wet suits or stinger suits and snorkelling equipment.
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Byo alcohol NO GLASS Bottled water and soft drinks for purchase on board with cash.
- What to bring:
- - A sense of fun and adventure! - BYO drinks on non-licensed vessels (no glass bottles please) - Beach towel and sun hat - Your favourite music - T-shirt, shorts and swimwear - Sunscreen (min 30+) - Practical clothing and footwear - Camera and film - Warmer clothes for the winter months - Please pack all items in a small soft bag
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- No Children allowed
- Departure points:
- Airlie Beach, Queensland
- Departure time:
8:30 AM Wed, Fri, Sun
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Pre Departure Check in: Between 7:30am to 5:30pm. Please bring your voucher with you, this must be done in person preferably the day prior to travel if not please call reservations to re confirm 24-48hrs prior to your travel date. Important Information - For late arrivals into Airlie Beach: If arriving the day of departure please be at our office @ 7.30 am Sharp for your pre-departure briefing. On check in guests will be given a small soft blue bag to re pack clothing into as this is the only bag that can be taken on-board apart from a camera bag (small), excess luggage can be left at our office for the duration of your cruise for $5 per person.
- 2 days 1 nights
- Approximate Return Time:
- Whitsundays Sailing Adventures
- Great Barrier Reef, Whitehaven Beach and Whitsundays
- Departs From
- Airlie Beach
Enjoy two days and one night sailing around the Whitsunday islands with an extended visit to Whitehaven Beach. Try snorkelling or kayaking and eco guided island tours.
* Extended visit to Whitehaven Beach
* Guided walks and talks
* Comfortable and stable sailing vessel
* Bush walking
This 17.5m ‘Beach Boat’ was designed to cruise tropical waters in style and comfort. With big open decks to sunbath on, plenty of on deck seating and a spacious aft deck boasting permanent shade, she is the ideal safari boat.
With an emphasis on snorkelling, eco guided island exploration and of course plenty of time enjoying Whitehaven Beach, you'll enjoy learning to sail, snorkel and kayak.
If you are looking for a 'nature' experience, and want to spend lots of time exploring the islands and beaches, this Whitsunday Island sailing safari is for you. A feature of this cruise is a high level of reef, rainforest and wildlife eco interpretation by the formally trained crew.