Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Adventure Sailing - Silent Night 2D/2N
Prices are per person for a single berth, in a shared cabin. Private double may be available for additional charge - please contact us for details.
**Special dietary requirements other than straight vegetarian are subject to a surcharge of $12 per person and payable on check in**
- Included in price:
- All prices are per person in AUD and include GST, professional skipper and crew, live-aboard or camp ashore accommodation, all meals, fresh linen and use of wet suits or stinger suits and snorkelling equipment. A $25 per person Pay On Board Fee applies to all passengers to cover National Park Entry Fees, Great Barrier Reef Environmental Management Charges and Administration Fees.
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Some vessels are liquor licensed and provide the option of purchasing alcohol on board but most vessels allow guests to bring their own (BYO) alcohol to enjoy responsibly on board at no charge. Most vessels provide bottled water and soft drinks for purchase on board.
- What to bring:
- - A sense of fun and adventure! - BYO drinks on non-licensed vessels (no glass bottles please) - Beach towel and sun hat - Your favourite music - T-shirt, shorts and swimwear - Sunscreen (min SPF 30+) - Practical clothing and footwear - Camera and film - Warmer clothes for the winter months A SMALL SOFT BAG PROVIDED ON CHECK IN
- Fitness level required:
- Not specified
- Child policies:
- Please contact reservations regarding childen on all tours
- Departure points:
- Airlie Beach, Queensland
- Departure time:
2:00 PM Mon, Wed, Fri
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Please check into our office located at 402 Shute Harbour Road, Airlie Beach. Office Hours: 7:30am to 6pm daily Pre Departure Check in: Between 7:30am to 5:30pm. Please bring your voucher with you, this must be done in person preferably the day prior to travel if not please call reservations to re confirm 24-48hrs prior to your travel date. Important Information - For late arrivals into Airlie Beach: If arriving the day of departure please be at our office between 8am and 10am for your pre-departure briefing. Silent Night is BYO (bring your own) alcohol – NO GLASS BEER BOTTLES. On check in guests will be given a small soft blue bag to re pack clothing into as this is the only bag that can be taken on-board Silent Night apart from a camera bag (small), excess luggage can be left at our office for the duration of your cruise for $5 per person.
- 2 days 2 nights
- Approximate Return Time:
The above prices include $25.00 per person, which is payable direct to the operator on the day of travel.Click on a price to view more options and details.
- Whitsundays Sailing Adventures
- Great Barrier Reef, Whitehaven Beach and Whitsundays
- Departs From
- Airlie Beach
Performance Sailing at it's best, for 2 days and 2 nights onboard Silent Night.
Silent Night is a multiple race winner on the Australian East Coast Circuit. The 'Ben Lexcen 50' vessel was the first of her kind the sport the famous 'winged' keel. Enjoy the cutting edge speed of this fun sailing adventure aboard a thoroughbred racer around the Whitsunday Islands.
Sail in comfort with wide, flat decks above and spacious accommodation below with only a maximum of twelve guests in a friendly intimate environment. The spacious layout is complimented by quality interior fittings and a comfortable, contempory feel.
You can get involved in the sailing or sit back and take in the view as you work on your tan. Sail, snorkel and beach walk by day. Enjoy drinks and music under the stars at night.
Silent Night offers something for everyone and every cruise is tailored around our guests to ensure a memorable experience for all.
Prices & Availability
Prices for 5 April 2017.
Use the calendar to book instantly
Adventure Sailing - Silent Night 2D/2N