Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Great Barrier Reef Full Day Adventure
Diving: Diving is an additional cost. Age and medical restrictions apply to diving activities. A medical questionnaire must be completed. Due to altitude restrictions certified divers cannot fly after diving.
Included in your cruise fare is a per head fee which goes to the Government. The money collected is used by the Authority for the management and protection of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park.
- Included in price:
- Cruise transfers Inclusive Reefworld activities Buffet lunch Snorkelling gear Morning and afternoon tea.
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Guided tour Introductory dives Certified dives Massage Helicopter rides Reefworld bar items.
- What to bring:
- Please bring swimwear, towel, protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion and a light jacket or sweater during the cooler months. You may also wish to bring money / credit card for any optional purchases. Don't forget to bring your camera.
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Children 4-14 years inclusive. Infants under 4 years no charge however please advise at time of booking when an infant is travelling.
- Departure points:
- Airlie Beach, Queensland
Hamilton Island, Queensland
Daydream Island , Queensland
- Departure time:
8:00 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Departs 7.50 am Daydream Island 8.00 am Port of Airlie 9.00 am Hamilton Island daily. Guests departing from Daydream depart by ferry to join the reef vessel at Hamilton Island. Changes may occur due to flight schedule changes and other factors. Itinerary is subject to prevailing weather and sea conditions including tides, wind, swell, sun and rain. The vessel’s Master may at their discretion determine the most appropriate course to ensure acceptable levels of safety and comfort for passengers, crew and other vessels.
- Full Day Cruise
- Approximate Return Time:
5.40 pm am Daydream Island
6.10 pm am Port of Airlie
5.00 pm Hamilton Island daily
- Cruise Whitsundays - Whitsunday Islands, Great Barrier Reef and Whitehaven Beach Tours
- Great Barrier Reef and Whitsundays
- Departs From
- Airlie Beach, Hamilton Island and Daydream Island
Your tour starts with a cruise through the the beautiful Whitsundays en-route to Reefworld Pontoon. Your day will be filled with snorkelling, diving, swimming, using the many facilities like the Underwater Observatory and learning all about the reef from the Marine experts or perhaps you want to sit and relax and do nothing.
• Cruise through the Whitsunday Island National Park
• Enjoy snorkelling/diving (extra) and learning about the reef on a beautiful coral wall
• Semi-submersible Adventure with Marine Experts
• Viewing through the Underwater Observatory
• Helicopter Ride to view Heart Reef (extra)
Departing from Port of Airlie, Daydream Island, or Hamilton Island, your full-day cruise of the Great Barrier Reef, begins on our high speed, luxury vessel through the Whitsunday Island National Park. Through swathes of crystal clear water, you will pass secluded bays, sandy white stretches of beach and lush tropical islands, en route to the Reefworld pontoon, from which you can engage in numerous activities both in and out of the water.
Offering a range of relaxing spaces – from sun decks to undercover seating and tables – Reefworld pontoon is the ideal place to set yourself up for a day of fun in one of the most beautiful places on the planet. Access to air-conditioned luxury and freshwater showers and change rooms, ensure optimum comfort on your cruise.
Located in a protected bay adjacent to a coral wall, Reefworld is perfectly situated for you to swim, dive or snorkel among schools of colourful fish and other marine life endemic to the Reef. All snorkelling gear is provided, including sterilised mouthpieces. Our friendly staff are happy to offer basic tuition for beginners and flotation devices are on hand for those who feel they'd like a little extra support. Wet suits are also provided.
For those who'd prefer to stay dry, you'll thoroughly enjoy a semi-submersible ride, an enlightening and engaging commentary by our Marine Experts. The Underwater Observatory is also a thrilling place to explore, with panoramic views of our unique marine reef and its inhabitants.
Morning and afternoon tea is provided, as well as a mouth-watering buffet lunch, prepared by our innovative chef. Free tea and coffee is available, as well as a bar stocked with ice creams, confectionery, alcoholic and soft drinks. Purchases from the bar are an additional extra.
You will return from your wonderful day of cruising in the early evening.
Prices & Availability
Prices for 5 April 2017.
Use the calendar to book instantly
Great Barrier Reef Full Day Adventure
Port of Airlie Return Coach Transfer
Coach Transfers can only be booked for your Day Cruise when you depart from Port of Airlie. If you book this optional extra, a coach transfer service will pick you up from your local Airlie Beach accommodation and take you to our Maritime Terminal at Port of Airlie to meet your day cruise departure. When your day cruise returns to the Maritime Terminal at Port of Airlie, a coach transfer service will pick you up from the terminal and take you back to your local Airlie Beach accommodation. (Infants FOC).
Adults: $10.60 | Children: $5.30 | Family: – | Pensioners: $10.60