Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Outer Reef & Islands - Kiana 3D/2N
Prices applies to per person berth in a single or double shared cabin.
Where accommodation is stated as Single, the rate is for one persons stay in a single bed in a shared cabin.
- Included in price:
- All prices are per person in AUD and include GST, National Park and Great Barrier Reef Marine Park entry fees, administration fees, professional skipper and crew, live-aboard or camp ashore accommodation, all meals, fresh linen and use of wet suits or stinger suits and snorkelling equipment. SCUBA Diving is optional and rates payable on board are detailed in vessel listings. This vessels allows guests to bring their own (BYO) alcohol to enjoy responsibly on board at no charge.
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Diving [Introductory & Certified].Your first dive is FREE. Additional dives: 2nd dive =$70, 3rd dive =$50, 4th dive =$30 (prices are in AUD) Licenced Alcohol purchased onboard All purchases are to be made in CASH ONLY.
- What to bring:
- - A sense of fun and adventure! - BYO drinks on non-licensed vessels (no glass bottles please) - Beach towel and sun hat - Your favourite music - T-shirt, shorts and swimwear - Sunscreen (min 30+) - Practical clothing and footwear - Camera and film - Warmer clothes for the winter months A SMALL SOFT BAG WILL BE PROVIDED ON CHECK IN
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Please contact reservations for any children enquiries
- Departure points:
- Airlie Beach, Queensland
- Departure time:
8:30 AM Mon, Fri
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Please check into our office located at 402 Shute Harbour Road, Airlie Beach. Office Hours: 7:30am to 6pm daily Pre Departure Check in: Between 7:30am to 5:30pm. Please bring your voucher with you, this must be done in person preferably the day prior to travel if not please call reservations to re confirm 24-48hrs prior to your travel date. Important Information - For late arrivals into Airlie Beach: If arriving the day of departure please be at our office @ 7:30am – sharp for your pre-departure briefing. On check in guests will be given a small soft blue bag to re pack clothing into as this is the only bag that can be taken on-board Kiana apart from a camera bag (small), excess luggage can be left at our office for the duration of your cruise for $5 per person.
- 3 days 2 nights
- Approximate Return Time:
- Whitsundays Sailing Adventures
- Great Barrier Reef, Whitehaven Beach and Whitsundays
- Departs From
- Airlie Beach
On board Kiana, you will enjoy sailing around the 74 Whitsunday Islands and also get to scuba dive the Outer Great Barrier Reef in maximum passenger comfort. Enjoy the coolness of air conditioning, large roomy saloon areas and comfortable cabins (including private twin cabins). There is ample room for guests to gear up for scuba diving and snorkeling, but if you prefer to sit back and just relax in the sun, this will be your oasis! With only 14 lucky passengers on board each trip, Kiana has an enviable reputation as being one of the best in the business for those looking for smaller groups.
Kiana includes Bait Reef as one of its locations on the Outer Great Barrier Reef and it is arguably one of the best dive sites in the Whitsundays. The Reef is sheltered from the traditional south easterly winds and provides a diverse range of diving. From the beginner diver to the most experienced certified diver there is something on the Outer Great Barrier Reef for you. Swim through's, drift dives, deep wall dives dropping off to 80 meters in parts and there is also the option of night diving. The crew on board are all fully qualified instructors and dive masters. All the dive equipment is new and the boat also includes its own diving compressors. Below decks the saloon is fully air-conditioned and beautifully fitted out with timber lined cabins to add to the luxurious feel of this magnificently appointed sailing vessel.
Traveling on board Kiana will enable passengers to enjoy the best of both worlds, providing exploration of the Whitsunday Islands, sailing, snorkeling, swimming, and bushwalking, visiting the icons of the Whitsundays such as Whitehaven Beach, as well as a cruise to the Outer Barrier Reef, some 2-3 hours beyond the islands. Diving is obviously a focus on all the vessels and our crew will ensure that even first time divers feel safe and are able to enjoy the splendor of our magnificent coral reefs. The crew love to dive so much they want everyone to try scuba diving by offering the 1st Dive Free! This will allow you to relax with the equipment, feel comfortable under water if it is the first time, and of course improve your abilities for future diving. If youre already certified you'll also be able to have the Free Dive onboard, just let us know your cert level when you book. If you would like to do more diving. The dive prices are listed below for you.
This Sailing & Diving cruise on board Kiana comes highly recommended, it will be a cruise/trip of a life time, one that will leave memories of the Whitsunday Islands and Great Barrier Reef Marine Park with you for many years to come. When you compare all the vessels available , Kiana is one of the stand out choices for Scuba divers and first time divers. Full Three days, Outer Reef diving included, A genuine free dive, Sensational food, Private cabins, Air conditioning and all this at an affordable price. We just Know you will not be disappointed.. We recommend you book now! Kiana fills fast and with so few passengers you need to book early!