Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Sail, Dive & Kayak - Summertime 3D/2N
Prices are per person Single or Double in a Shared Cabin. Where accommodation is stated as Single, the rate is for one persons stay in a single bed in a shared cabin.
**Special dietary requirements other than straight vegetarian are subject to a surcharge of $18 per person and payable on check in**
- Included in price:
- All prices are per person in AUD and include GST, National Park and Great Barrier Reef Marine Park entry fees, administration fees, professional skipper and crew, live-aboard or camp ashore accommodation, all meals, fresh linen and use of wet suits or stinger suits and snorkelling equipment. SCUBA Diving is optional and rates payable on board are detailed in vessel listings. This vessels allows guests to bring their own (BYO) alcohol to enjoy responsibly on board at no charge.
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Summertime has dive packages; 1Dive $70 2 Dives $110 3 Dives $150 4 Dives $200 with a free T-Shirt Photo DVD $30
- What to bring:
- • A sense of fun and adventure! • BYO drinks on non-licensed vessels (no glass bottles please) • Beach towel and sun hat • Your favourite music • T-shirt, shorts and swimwear • Sunscreen (min 30+) • Practical clothing and footwear • Camera and film • Warmer clothes for the winter months Please note we provide a small soft bag to pack into, you're unable to take your own luggage on board the vessel
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Please contact reservations for any children enquiries
- Departure points:
- Airlie Beach, Queensland
- Departure time:
9:00 AM Thu, Sun
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Please check into our office located at 402 Shute Harbour Road, Airlie Beach. Office Hours: 7:30am to 6pm daily Pre Departure Check in: Between 7:30am to 5:30pm. Please bring your voucher with you, this must be done in person preferably the day prior to travel if not please call reservations to re confirm 24-48hrs prior to your travel date. Important Information - For late arrivals into Airlie Beach: If arriving the day of departure please be at our office 7:30am Sharp for your pre-departure briefing, it is approx. a 15min walk to the marina from our office. Summertime is BYO (bring your own) alcohol – NO GLASS – as you depart early in the morning you will need to purchase this the day before. On check in guests will be given their dive/snorkel medical form and boarding pass only pack clothing into the small soft bag we provide (we provide a small material shoulder bag for each passenger) no backpacks or suitcases are to be taken onboard, excess luggage can be left at our office for the duration of your cruise for $5 per person.
- 3 days 2 nights
- Approximate Return Time:
- Whitsundays Sailing Adventures
- Great Barrier Reef, Whitehaven Beach and Whitsundays
- Departs From
- Airlie Beach
Summertime is a 70ft traditional sailing ketch with large spacious accommodation offering passengers an action-packed adventure... sailing, sea kyaking and scuba diving. There is fun for everyone! Old world charm and classic oiled timbers are combined with the modern convenience of air-conditioning to create a homely atmosphere. Carrying nine of the latest inflatable two person kayaks, a DVD/PC system and an on board fresh water hot tub/spa, you will never have a dull moment on board Summertime!
Sail over 3 days & 2 nights exploring the glorious Whitsunday Islands from Airlie Beach. Visit stunning snorkelling and bush walking sites. You will explore the spectacular marine park from above and below the water and take home memories to last a life time. Summertime offers 2 person inflatable kayaks on board (we are the only company in the Whitsundays with enough kayaks for EVERYONE), Paddle your way around the calm coves, in crystal clear waters of bays, like Mantaray and Blue Pearl. Wash up on Whitehaven beach in your kayak, explore the 9 kms of Silica sand and relax for a while, before kayaking back to the boat for lunch.
We pride ourselves on our freshly prepared and home made foods. Special diets, vegetarians and vegans can be assured of healthy, wholesome meals. Simply request when booking. Tea, Coffee supplied with every meal. White and Wholemeal breads also supplied. Cruise the Whitsundays and Airlie Beach taking in the best destinations that may include Whitehaven Beach, Hook Island, Border Island and Hayman Island, weather permitting.