Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Whitehaven Beach Experience
Tour departure times are subject to tides to ensure optimal scenic flying conditions.
Departure times are generally between 7.30am and 2.00pm.
Once a booking has been made the reservations team will be in contact to confirm the departure time of your tour date.
- Included in price:
- Scenic flight over Shute Harbour, Molle Group of Islands, Whitsunday Passage, Whitsunday Island, the magnificent swirling sands of Hill Inlet and the pure silica sands of Whitehaven Beach, Two hour visit to Whitehaven Beach, Beach umbrellas, Australian sparkling wine and 100% fruit juice, local spring water and an assortment of Australian brand snacks and treats, Comprehensive in flight commentary of the area
- What to bring:
- Swimwear and towel, Suncreen, sunglasses and hat, Camera and/or videocamera, Light jacket for cooler months
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Children aged 2-12 years are valid to travel at child rates. Infants aged under 2 years are valid to travel free of charge and will be required to sit on the lap of parents using a lap extension baby belt.
- Departure points:
- Airlie Beach, Queensland
Long Island, Queensland
- Departure time:
No Specific Times Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Flights operate from Terminal One, Whitsunday Airport, Shute Harbour Rd. Whitsunday Airport is a regional airport and not to be confused with the domestic Whitsunday Coast airport, that both Virgin Blue and Jetstar service.
- 2.5 hours
- Approximate Return Time:
Tour return times are subject to tides.
Return times are generally between 10.00am and 6.00pm.
- Air Whitsunday - Whitsundays Seaplane
- Airlie Beach, Whitehaven Beach and Whitsundays
- Departs From
- Airlie Beach, Whitsundays and Long Island
Visit famous Whitehaven Beach in style by seaplane. Flights depart daily and include a spectacular scenic flight over the Whitsunday Passage and a number of islands of the Whitsunday Island National Park group … a sprawling archipelago of jewel-green national park islands that sparkle in an aquamarine ocean … secluded beaches, fringing reefs and towering hoop pines complete the spectacular picture.
Your aircraft will perform aerial work over the amazing swirling sands of Hill Inlet and the expansive stretch of world-famous Whitehaven Beach for that perfect postcard photograph. Land gracefully at an area of the beach with few or no other visitors where you are free to relax, sunbathe, swim and explore this remarkable pure silica beach. Absolute luxury!