Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Great Barrier Reef & Whitehaven Beach 1 Hour Scenic Flight
Tour departure times are subject to tides to ensure optimal snorkelling and scenic flying conditions.
Departure times are generally between 7.30am and 2.00pm.
Once a booking has been made our reservations team will be in contact to confirm the departure time of your tour date.
- Included in price:
- This is the most comprehensive scenic flight on offer in the Whitsunday region taking in all the sights of the Whitsunday Island, Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet over the Coral Sea to overpass Bait Reef, Hook Reef, Hardy Lagoon and The River, Scenic views directly over Heart Reef (only seen by air), Excellent photo and video opportunities of the Great Barrier Reef and Whitsunday Islands, The thrill of a touch-and-go water landing at the Great Barrier Reef, Comprehensive in-flight commentary
- What to bring:
- Sunglasses, Camera and/or videocamera, Drinking water
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Children aged 2-12 years are valid to travel at child rates. Infants aged under 2 years are valid to travel free of charge and will be required to sit on the lap of parents using a lap extension baby belt.
- Departure points:
- Airlie Beach, Queensland
Long Island, Queensland
- Departure time:
No Specific Times Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Flights operate from Terminal One, Whitsunday Airport, Shute Harbour Rd. Whitsunday Airport is a regional airport and not to be confused with the domestic Whitsunday Coast airport, that both Virgin Blue and Jetstar service.
- 1 hour
- Approximate Return Time:
Tour return times are subject to tides.
Return times are usually at 10.30am and 3.30pm.
- Air Whitsunday - Whitsundays Seaplane
- Airlie Beach, Great Barrier Reef, Whitehaven Beach, Shute Harbour and Whitsundays
- Departs From
- Airlie Beach, Whitsundays and Long Island
Relax in absolute comfort as our seaplane showcases the Whitsunday Island National Park and the breathtaking expanse of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park World Heritage Area.
During the course of this 60 minute scenic flight you will take in views of Shute Harbour, the Molle Group of Islands, Daydream Island, Whitsunday Passage, Hayman Island, Hook Island, Whitsunday Island (the largest national park island in the group), Whitehaven Beach, the amazing swirling sands of Hill Inlet and then accelerate across the Coral Sea to the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park to take in the sights of Bait Reef, home of the amazing stepping stones, Hook Reef and Hardy Lagoon (the most photographed location of the entire Great Barrier Reef Marine Park!). We will also show off one of our biggest natural wonders to you, the perfectly shaped Heart Reef.