Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Eco Adventure Tour
Whitsunday Sailing Outrigger strives to address all the principles of Ecotourism.
Sail or paddle your way around the waters of Airlie Beach.
Outrigger Canoe holds a maximum of 4 people.
We are able to assist people with a disability as guests are able to board our canoe from the beach.
We can lock up personal belongings while our guests are on a tour.
We supply a waterproof camera and load photos for guests to our Facebook page.
- Included in price:
- All fees include GBRMPA fees as well as GST.
- What to bring:
- All you need to bring is a hat. Bring a jacket in cooler weather
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Children are welcome. Minimum age of 7 years old. Please enquire about a suitably sized lifejacket on booking.
- Departure points:
- Airlie Beach, Queensland
- Departure time:
10:00 AM Daily
1:00 PM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Come down to Lagoon Beach on Broadwater Avenue in the town of Airlie Beach.
- 1 1/2 hours
- Approximate Return Time:
- Tours operate daily 10am and 1pm
- Whitsunday Sailing Outrigger
- Airlie Beach and Whitsundays
- Departs From
- Airlie Beach
Get a taste of the Whitsundays in a morning, or an afternoon. Our 1 ½ hour eco adventure tours will take you to some magnificent spots around Pioneer Bay - past grand waterfront homes to the secluded beach at Funnel Bay. Along the way you may be lucky enough to spot turtles, dugongs, dolphins, or - between July and September - even a whale.
We'll show you everything you need to know about paddling an outrigger canoe before we set off from the beach on your guided tour.
1 ½ hour guided tour from Airlie Beach to Mandalay Point
Learn “how to” of outrigger paddling and sailing
Water, sunscreen, and spray jacket provided
Lock up area for your valuables
Photos of your trip included
Hawaiian Lei for you to keep