Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Reef & Whitehaven Scenic Upgrade
Tour departure times are subject to tides to ensure optimal snorkelling and scenic flying conditions.
Departure times are generally between 7.30am and 2.00pm.
Once a booking has been made our reservations team will be in contact to confirm the departure time of your tour date.
All flights are operated at our discretion and subject to weather. Reconfirmation is required the day prior to departure. Should the passenger or baggage weights be in excess of those advised, boarding may be denied and the fare forfeited. Cancellation fees of up to 100% apply if cancelled within 24 hours prior to departure.
- Included in price:
- • Seaplane scenic flights over the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park, Whitehaven Beach and Whitsunday Islands including Hayman • 30 minute stop at Whitehaven Beach • Glass of sparkling wine • Comprehensive in-flight commentary
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- GoPro hire, merchandise for sale.
- What to bring:
- • Sunglasses • Camera and/or video camera • Hat, Sunscreen, swimwear & towel
- Fitness level required:
- Not specified
- Child policies:
- Child rates apply to children aged 2-12 years. Under 2 years of age is free of charge.
- Departure points:
- Airlie Beach, Queensland
- Departure time:
No Specific Times Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- This flight departs from Terminal One, Whitsunday Airport, Shute Harbour (Mainland, Airlie Beach). Please check in 30 minutes prior to departure time.
- 1.5-2 hours
- Approximate Return Time:
- Varies daily due to tides
- Air Whitsunday - Whitsundays Seaplane
- Whitehaven Beach and Whitsundays
- Departs From
- Airlie Beach and Whitsundays
This is the most comprehensive scenic flight on offer in the Whitsunday region taking in all the sights of the Whitsunday Islands, Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet and over the Coral Sea to Bait Reef, Hook Reef, Hardy Lagoon and The River and of course scenic views directly over Heart Reef (only seen by air). This tour has been voted one of the top ten aerial flights in the world.
Visit famous Whitehaven Beach in style by seaplane. Land gracefully at an area of the beach with few or no other visitors where you are free to relax, sunbathe, swim and explore this remarkable pure silica beach. Absolute luxury!
• Seaplane scenic flights over the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park, Whitehaven Beach and Whitsunday Islands including Hayman
• 30 minute stop at Whitehaven Beach
• Glass of sparkling wine
• Comprehensive in-flight commentary
Tour time: 2 hour
Flying time: 1 hour
Min. 4 pax
Max. 10 pax
Included sights: Whitsunday Islands, Hill Inlet and Whitehaven Beach, Bait Reef, Hook Reef, Hardy Reef and Heart Reef
Included stops: Whitehaven Beach