Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Whitehaven Beach Full Day Sailing Adventure
Included in your cruise fare is a per head fee which goes to the Government.
The money collected is used by the Authority for the management and protection of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park.
- Included in price:
- Sailing Morning tea Lunch Afternoon tea Refreshments Beach activities Use of snorkelling gear and lightweight wet suits.
- What to bring:
- Please bring swimwear, towel, protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion and a light jacket or sweater during the cooler months. You may also wish to bring money / credit card for any optional purchases. Don't forget to bring your camera.
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Not suitable for under the age of 4 years. Children rates are 4-14 years inclusive.
- Departure points:
- Airlie Beach, Queensland
Daydream Island , Queensland
- Departure time:
8:00 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Whitehaven Beach Sailing Adventure departs daily from: Daydream Island Resort 7.20 am Port of Airlie 8.00 am Itinerary is subject to prevailing weather and sea conditions including tides, wind, swell, sun and rain. The vessel’s Master will determine the most appropriate course to ensure acceptable levels of safety and comfort for passengers, crew and other vessels.
- Full Day
- Approximate Return Time:
Daydream Island 5.00 pm
Port of Airlie 5.45 pm
- Cruise Whitsundays - Whitsunday Islands, Great Barrier Reef and Whitehaven Beach Tours
- Whitehaven Beach, Whitsundays and Whitsunday Islands
- Departs From
- Airlie Beach and Daydream Island
Sail and explore the exceptionally beautiful Whitehaven Beach and Whitsunday Islands National Park on this full day tour. Swimming, snorkelling and sightseeing is topped off by a delicious BBQ lunch, morning and afternoon tea.
• Sail through paradise on one of the world’s fastest commercial catamarans.
• Experience the beauty of Whitehaven Beach, its scenic views, white sands and life-filled reef.
• Between 1 and 1 1/2 hours at Whitehaven Beach
• Enjoy swimming and snorkelling at inner reef sites
Departing from the Port of Airlie, this smooth and spacious vessel is counted amongst the world’s fastest commercial sailing catamarans and is capable of a comfortable 30 knots!
After a delightful scenic cruise, you’ll set foot on the stunning Whitsunday Island at the main section of Whitehaven Beach. Voted as Australia’s top beach, Whitehaven Beach is a visual wonderland, with almost 100% pure white silica sands lapped by sapphire waters stretching for seven glorious kilometres.
While at Whitehaven, perhaps you’d like to jump in the inviting ocean for a swim, or try some snorkelling to spot one or two of the many loggerhead turtles and stingrays that frequently inhabit this stretch of water. You can challenge your travelling companions to a variety of beach games, or – if that sounds like too much activity – you can simply relax under a beach umbrella, sink your toes into the soft sand and simply admire the unbelievably beautiful sights, sounds and smells of this tropical paradise.
At lunchtime, you’ll be treated to a delicious Aussie buffet BBQ fit for an island king! Morning and afternoon tea are also provided and the boat has a banquet of fresh seasonal salads and tasty tropical cuisine, all washed down with a cold beer, wine or non-alcoholic beverage of your choice (alcohol available from the bar after 11 am).
After a day of sun, sand and surf, you will again board for your trip back to the mainland, being dropped back at your original pick-up point upon returning. This fully inclusive tour provides you with everything you need for a great day out. All meals and accompanying refreshments (excluding extra drinks from the bar), beach activities, snorkelling gear and lightweight wet suits and sailing are included in your price. The friendly and professional staff will cater to your every need and – with Advanced Eco Certification – you can indulge completely without feeling guilty!
There’s no better way to spoil yourself than by visiting Whitsunday Island and Whitehaven Beach, so jump aboard today and discover what all the fuss is about!
This tour visits the main stretch of Whitehaven Beach and does not include the northern end of the beach or Hill inlet.
Prices & Availability
Prices for 5 April 2017.
Use the calendar to book instantly
Whitehaven Beach Full Day Sailing Adventure
Port of Airlie Return Coach Transfer
Coach Transfers can only be booked for your Day Cruise when you depart from Port of Airlie. If you book this optional extra, a coach transfer service will pick you up from your local Airlie Beach accommodation and take you to our Maritime Terminal at Port of Airlie to meet your day cruise departure. When your day cruise returns to the Maritime Terminal at Port of Airlie, a coach transfer service will pick you up from the terminal and take you back to your local Airlie Beach accommodation. (Infants FOC).
Adults: $10.60 | Children: $5.30 | Family: – | Pensioners: $10.60